Integrated Performance Training
We are a training organization under the name Integrated Performance training. The Bram Swinnen Football Performance Course is the first in a series of trainings around the Bram Swinnen Method.
2-day Performance Course Gent
STRIDE Europe Gent
Dutch spoken version
Performance coaches, Physical coaches, Fitness coaches, Physical therapists, Personal trainers, Sports science students
In this course Bram will handle topics such as:
- Vector-specific training & Horizontal force production
- Velocity based training
- Program design & periodisation
- Ballistics & plyometrics
- Biomechanical function & exercise selection
- Brain training
- Prehab & activation
- The professional gains more insights into the above topics
- The professional integrates these insights into a coherent image with regard to Performance training
- The professional is able to test and implement these insights in his/her own practice
- The professional learns to link theory to practice. He/she can act evidence-based and at the same time is able to implicitly offer this exercise material
- The professional learns to apply this 'Bram Swinnen Method' in a sport-specific (in this case football) context.
- After the course, the professional is better able to estimate the objective and intensity of the exercises in function of the methodology and to demonstrate in practice
- Syllabus, writing board and certificate of attendance
- Accreditatie ProQ-kiné
- Accreditatie Kwaliteitshuis fysiotherapie
- 1 broodje /persoon/dag
- No restitution policy
- Practical sessions are no obligation. Participation is at own initiative/risk.
- Filming of the sessions is not allowed
- No digital copy of the syllabus
- Ticket sale only on Tix4all
- Day 1: 14.30 am to 21.30 pm
- Day 2: 11.00 am to 18.00 pm
Check je Waze APP al eens vooraf om evt. plotse wegenwerken te vermijden.
Er is voldoende parkeermogelijkheid op de parking van Stride Europe.